Thank you for inquiring on how to be a Microblading model at Eyebrow Symmetry. To be a model you are required to be in attendance for a 2 to 3 hour period.
Please read below to see if you are a candidate for this Microblading Procedure.
Prior to your permanent cosmetic enhancement, think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field of color analysis and makeovers, we ensure that the correct colors and styles are chosen for you, however, you are part of the decision-making process.
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days.
Common factors to consider before volunteering to be a microblading model:
• Pregnant or nursing
• Botox or fillers in the brow or upper face area
• Taken actuate in the past 1.5 years as the skin has not regulated
• Diabetic or those with autoimmune disorders due to thinned blood and poor healing
• Organ transplant as they may have compromised immune systems
• Chemotherapy in the past year
• Diseases or viral infections
• Epileptic as seizures that may be induced by pain
• Straight after waxing
• After a strong chemical peel
• Suffering from a sunburn or frostbite
• If you have a pacemaker (not allowed for machine technique but allowed for manual technique)
• Current use of Retin-A or active skipper ingredient such as alpha or beta hydroxyls.
• Use of blood thinning drugs or high blood pressure medications
• History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
• Certain ethnic groups are more prone to hyper pigmentation. This may fade over time, but it is important to flag early on with a client
• Allergies to ingredients in topical numbing creams, metals (such as Nickel), and latex in gloves